Understanding of a business operation is elemental to successful, sustained performance improvement. This embraces each component of an organisation’s operations, assets and company culture. However, operations analysis frequently relies on leveraging machine data integrated with other areas and businesses are often unable to leverage machine data, because:
- Leverage machine data requires complex analysis and correlation across different types of data sets and this data needs to be combined with existing enterprise data.
- In addition, big data comes in volumes growing at exponential rates, a variety of formats, and is often in-motion making difficult to gain quick insights to make successful business decisions.
OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT
- Business and process mapping
- Reliability and risk based maintenance using guidelines such as ISO 55000:2014 (Asset Management)
- Operations data analysis
- Quality – 6 sigma
- Lean manufacturing, kaizen and 6S methodologies
- Cost management
- Supply chain and distribution logistics
- Human Resources Management including setting up staff KPIs
- Outplacement and employee transition services